Monday, May 18, 2009 | By: Jenna

SEAN'S RIGHT!



I'm on my Sabbath today...
...per the STRONG recommendation of SEAN GAFNER.
He's right... I've needed one. It feels like I've been going nonstop since graduation...

All GOOD activities and engagements, of course, but nonstop, none-the-less... and I seem to expend quite a bit of mental energy when I'm doing anything. So the nonstop-mental-energy on top of the physical demands really have found me EXHAUSTED at the end of these three weeks. (SEAN also told me that it's hard to actually admit something like that... yep, He's right AGAIN)

But maybe the next time I graduate from college, move into a new place, change my life, lead worship for a conference, let GOD change my life, and staff a missions training week (which also changed my life), things will be spaced out a little more...

Or not...

Such is life. And that's why we need a Sabbath.

Thank you, SEAN.

Thank you, GOD!!!


I'm gonna go for walk... don't try to find me.

5 comments:

Rebecca Gafner said...

Sean will be so excited to see his name not once....but several times.....:)

Rebecca Gafner said...

....AND a picture of him!...huge boost of his ego...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

see now THAT was a great blog post! So much easier to read than ones that I'm aren't in. I never noticed what a good writer you were til today...great title...and that picture...well...it could've been a little bigger, but it worked...I'm glad you sabbathed.

Jenna said...

so you notice i'm a good writer when your name's in my blog, huh?

rebecca... has he been ego-starved his whole life or something??!!!

hehe ;)