Sunday, May 10, 2009 | By: Jenna

This is the day.

"This is the day which the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."
-Psalm 118:24

This is the day...

This is the day the Lord has made.
This is the day my whole life changes.
This is the day my new song begins...

This day I will give to You, Oh Lord--
My Help and my God,
Who brings me life...
And if I do not praise--
If I do not sing--
My bones cannot contain this fire...
So Spirit come and be my voice.

This is the day the Lord has made...
This is the day my whole life changes...
Spirit come and fill my bones...

This is the day my new song begins.
__________________________________


"If no one else will, then I must say... I love the Lord Jesus with ALL MY HEART."
-Florrie Evans

Amen...

2 comments:

Aubrey Raper said...

:D!!!
All I can do is let out a HUGE sigh of relief and smile...and say AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!
I wish I could hug you, but praying for you will just have to do...:)
I love you.

ps: "hysthi" :P

Andrew Ratiani said...

so when i read that title i totally thought you were going to quote that old song.

this is the day that the lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it
this is the day, this is the day, this is the day that the lord has made.


SO REPETATIVE! thank you for at least some lyrical embelishment.