Tuesday, October 21, 2008 | By: Jenna

Bed-ridden

It's disappointing. I want to slam my head against the desk right now... but something tells me that won't fix the aching. Being bed-ridden for me is like being in Hawaii without my guitar for two weeks--people say how good it is to get the rest, but I can't even do the things I love most. I'm not a huge fan of beds like some are. I DO like Hawaii...but that's beside the point.

Couldn't I take a mental break instead? The physical ones don't mean much to me without the mental ones...

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh, dear Jenna Barney, you will be up and moving frantically again before you know it!!! I give it another day...maybe two...hopefully no more than that! Love you :)

Sarah said...

but now you are on a couch..my couch..and you are happier..and I am too..

Old Skool said...

Hey Jenna,
We've missed having you around these past few days...get your rest and come back to us! The worship team did a great job today...you would be proud.

KalynRebecca said...

hope you feel better!