Friday, October 24, 2008 | By: Jenna

Up and At 'em!

Yep. That's right! I am up and at 'em again (those many tasks and daily routines of mine). And I have to say.... I miss my bed!!!! :(

Haha... not really. (I always wanted to say something like that though). 
In all sincerity, it's great to be alive. It's great to greet the day. It's awesome to jump down from the top bunk in the morning and think, "Yes, His mercies are new every morning... but this morning, I am blessed to feel it!" We don't alway need to feel it to know it. But it helps a little when we get to experience that "there may be pain in the night, but joy comes in the morning

Sometimes the night is a literal 12-hour night. Sometimes it is three-days in bed. Sometimes it is longer...

But joy does come in the morning. 

...And it is a beautiful morning.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

So glad you're feeling better, Jenna Barney :)