Tuesday, October 14, 2008 | By: Jenna

What do you think?


We talked about greed on Sunday. We talked about greed this morning ...at my incredible breakfast club. And I started thinking... Greed is about so much more than money... I started thinking... Greed probably has more to do with broken or misplaced trust than anything else...
I started thinking...

Can you be greedy with how much you want of a person's time? Have you ever been greedy with what you expect out of a friendship--or are willing to give it? Is it possible that we are more greedy with our feelings than we would like to admit? And what's the difference between protecting your heart, your love, your life... and hoarding it?

I don't really know the answers to these questions. But I was just thinking about them tonight.

I was thinking about a lot of things--none of them directly related to these questions--but my mind just wanders. So these are some questions it wandered to...

Questions about greed...

What do you think?

1 comments:

Christian said...

wow Jenna... awesome thoughts. I totally agree that GREED is so much more than just money...

not sure how to answer the questions... ha. But.. good word!