Monday, November 17, 2008 | By: Jenna

I wonder if God has a favorite song.

A song is a beautiful thing. I'm no music major (I don't even know how to read music), so I can't tell you why exactly. I just know that something happens when I strum that guitar and fumble my way through a melody... It's like... more than just my voice comes out. But what I think is so beautiful about songs is the fact that even God sings...

"God promises to love me all day, sing songs all through the night! My life is God's prayer." Psalm 42:8. Incredible.

Even God sings. And He sings over me. All through the night!
Now, I've never been a huge fan of nights (vampires come out at night). But maybe if I remember that God is singing...

I wonder if God has a favorite song...

Ten bucks says it's "Jesus Loves Me"

1 comments:

Sarah said...

maybe if you remember that God is singing all through the night you can wake up with the joy knowing that....

so proud of you...good choices made today...hahahahaha!(I just had to say that)

but really good job..love you