Thursday, November 13, 2008 | By: Jenna

November 13

This is what my flippy calendar says today:
"Very little is needed to make a happy life" (-Marcus Aurelius).

Only one thing is needed, actually...

"My heart says of you, 'Seek his face!'
Your face, LORD, I will seek" (-David, Psalm 27: 8).

...One thing.

And that one thing can be seen in the others--in the "very little" that indeed make for a happy life...
but may God still be my focus...
God, be my everything.


I guess if I look at it like this:
The less I have, the less I have to struggle to see God through.

"Very little is needed to make a happy life"... yeah... I think he might be onto something...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

ah..now I see where the comment "live more simply" came from....

...I try and keep up with you..I do..I try....;)

Shelby said...

i like this blog...live simply. i enjoy it very much.

thanks for a fun night last night. i think a happy life also has a lot of jenna in it.