Friday, January 23, 2009 | By: Jenna

Happy Friday


"I don't wanna churn butter, I just wanna roll down my window!"
Yeah, I'm watching it right now! Ellen DeGeneres stand-up comedy. I don't care who you are--this stuff is FUNNY. And what's making it even better is the fact that Megan and Danae and Hannah are all on my couch (my huge, tan, L-shaped couch). My dad got a fire going...we busted out the tin of three-flavors-in-one popcorn...we popped in Ellen... AND, we don't have school tomorrow...

...this is going to be a great weekend.

My favorite line so far:
"'Does he have it?'...that's what they're singin right there--'Does he have it?' ..Why have I been singing 'Monkey Hatchet'???"

Thank you, Ellen, for some good laughs.
Thank you, Dr. Crosby...for my cavity filling today.
And thank you, Jo, for turning 16 on Sunday...

I'm glad to be home, and I'm glad these great friends are here with me...

Happy Friday, everybody!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

umm glad to see you finally got that cavity filled....and am so glad you're having fun.

I love Ellen...so so so funny:)

Danae said...

I LOVE YOU!! :)