Thursday, January 8, 2009 | By: Jenna

Ricola is my new best friend.




Besides Jesus, I now take Ricola herbal throat drops with me everywhere I go. Our relationship started on Tuesday when Libbie gave me "Honey Lemon with Echinacea" and continues on through the "Lemon Mint" bag Sarah handed me last night.

Sooooooo good...

...Ricola and I are headed to the caf now for soup and hot tea... my other two new best friends...


Don't be jealous. All kinds of things happen when you have a week-long sore throat.

"Riiiiiiicolaaaaaaaaa..."

2 comments:

Bryan said...

I thought you were going to do the "Shag Carpet Switcheroo" and confess that Ricola was not your best friend after all.

I was wrong. So very wrong.

Christian said...

Yoo!

Honey Lemon flavor... Legit!

Oh..and Awesome job today.