Sunday, December 7, 2008 | By: Jenna

My Christmas List

I told my mom I didn't need anything for Christmas this year. But she still wants me to make a Christmas list. "I'm your mom, I'm gonna get you a few presents for Christmas no matter what you say!" Ok mom. (I love my mom. AND she has a point. I'd want to give good gifts to my children too...I think God says He likes to do that...)

So I'm making a list for her...
Other people have inquired also. For their sakes, here it is:

1)coffee or jamba juice gift card
2)a date to the movies
3)a good book
4)Schindler's List
5)"To Write Love on Her Arms" shirt
6)a pair of Tom's Shoes
7)a mixed CD
8)a card

That's all.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I so didn't even need this list...
a good friend doesn't need a list...they just know..
oh...and I knew;)

Sarah said...

and I don't really think you know what I got you for Christmas...:)

Jenna said...

that's because you think you're the only one who's observant.